Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 18 to 20, 2009

We're finally starting to think about Christmas. Most of our christmas purchases were finished a long time ago but we have a few things left - mostly for each other. Even though we don't feel the need for receiving anything it is always nice to be able to open something on Christmas morning. Lise brought a few things back with her so we have something to open from the kids as well.
Lise has been drafted into an over 50 ladies baseball team. She had her first practice yesterday. It lasted about two hours and I played golf while I waited for her (tough life, eh?) Certain muscles are starting to tighten up on her this evening so it's a good thing she doesn't have another practice until Wednesday. I think she is looking forward to playing again. It's been at least 20 years since she's been involved in organized baseball.
Today Lise spent most of the day cleaning the motorhome. I thought it was pretty clean, but I guess not :-) I can certainly see the difference now that it's clean again. Maybe I should have noticed before she got back :-)
We met up with our friends Jim and Linda this afternoon. They dropped by to say hello. They introduced us to hiking, geocaching and golfing here in Apache Junction and were the first friends we made on our arrival here. Now we know which park they're staying in we'll have to drop by to visit them. I do have tentative plans to go golfing with him and other people we know sometime in the next few weeks. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Myrna and I want to wish you and Lise a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope you get some snow!!!!
What is your geocaching name? Mine is "nbwiggie".
Habve a good one and hope to see you in 2010?