Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 10 to 13, 2009

I've been busy enough over the last four days - visiting with friends, playing golf and doing lots of reading. But, mostly, I've been missing my wife and after three weeks away she's finally heading back home - on Tuesday. When your soul mate is not by your side it makes you feel incomplete. That has become more and more obvious as each day is ticked off. I must say, Tuesday can't come fast enough for me. And, I know Lise is looking forward to coming back as well.

I've also been watching lots of football - I'm starting to really enjoy the american teams. It's a little bit different game than we have in Canada but I'm starting to really like 4 down football :-)
Of course, once Lise comes back I don't foresee being able to watch too much of that (oh well). Don't think I'll complain too much :-)

2 comments:

Trent and Teresa said...

Hey, Dave. I know what you mean about missing your better half. When I have bachelor time, I usually enjoy myself for about a half a day. I get to do what I want, put my feet on the coffee table, and just relax...LOL. After that, I mope around like I've lost my best friend...which is true ! Congrats on the new Grandson, and enjoy being together with Lise again !

Cross Country Adventures said...

Thanks for your comments Trent, and telling it like it is!

Dave