Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 14 to 17, 2009

Lise arrived on schedule Tuesday evening. I've probably stated before how user friendly the airport is for picking up and dropping off passengers. Very efficient. It's nice to have her home; I feel complete again. Trent had it right and I'm sure many of you probably feel the same way.

We went out for supper at Village Inn; a late supper as it was almost 8:00. The staff and management there were very friendly and dropping by to see how we were doing every few minutes. Of course, we would probably have preferred a bit more privacy as we tried to get up to date on goings on but, no complaints.!~

The weather has started to warm up again and we headed out for a nice hike on Wednesday morning. This hike is special because it introduces a few different experiences other than just walking on trails. This hike is on South Mountain which is well known for its' views of Phoenix, and is a popular evening driving experience for star gazing, watching the sun set and seeing the lights of Phoenix playing out below. It is not something we've tried yet - but, some day.

Discussing worldly events during a brief break
Passing between rather large boulders - good thing I hadn't eaten lunch
Rather large pass through under some well-balanced boulders
Today I went with a group of 20 others to visit the Ping factory in Phoenix. It was very interesting and wetted my appetite for a set of fitted golf clubs :-) I think for me it'll be one club at a time!

No comments: