Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time to unpack.

This morning David left around 7:30 to go golfing and I stayed in bed until 8:15. My throat started feeling itchy on Tuesday. On Wednesday, our traveling day, I started coughing. Today my voice is raspy and I'm still coughing a lot. I hope it doesn't get too much worse. After eating breakfast, I went for a 45-minute walk around the park but at a very much slower pace than usual. I didn't want to drain all my energy. Then I thought I better unpack my suitcase. I don't know why but I hate unpacking my suitcase. Always have and probably always will. And I rarely unpack the same day I return so I'm unpacking today. Of course, I have no choice if I want to wear those clothes again.

After lunch David and I went to the bank then we went grocery shopping. We spent the rest of the day just enjoying the sunny weather and relaxing.

No comments: