Monday, December 1, 2008

We were up to our usual tricks again.

I got up around 7:15 am which I usually do during the week. David and I headed out the door at the same time. He went golfing as he usually does Monday mornings. I started with my 45-minute walk around the resort then changed into my swimsuit for the 9 o'clock water aerobics. After water aerobics, I went into the hot tub for about 10-15 minutes. It was just past 10 o'clock when I got back home. After my shower, I grabbed a bottle of water, something healthy to snack on, and sat outside on our patio to read my book for an hour or two.

When David got home, it was almost lunch time so we went in to eat. Later on, David went to the ice cream social where he gets a bowl of ice cream for $1.00 and I stayed inside to wash the dishes. Then I filled a bucket with soap and water to wash our bicycles. They get greasy when we travel, more so when it rains, and we hadn't cleaned them since we arrived here. We are going for a bike ride tomorrow with another couple from Quebec and I didn't want to ride a dirty bike.

Later on, we went to Starbucks for coffee and stopped at Lowes to see if they sell water softeners for RVs. They don't. We saw some at Camping World for $250.00 but we wanted to check if they were cheaper anywhere else. The resort has hard water and people say if you don't have a water softener, the hard water can eventually cause some damage to your plumbing.

When we got back, we sat on the patio to read until the sun starting to go down and it was getting cool sitting in the shade. The sun starts going down around 5 pm. It was time to make supper anyway. We were having leftovers so we were done in no time. The temperature was up to 74F (23C) today. It was another beautiful sunny day in paradise.

No comments: