Monday, December 22, 2008

Only three more sleeps to Christmas..

I can't believe how quickly Christmas has come. It might have something to do with the fact that we didn't have any Christmas shopping to do because we did it all in Chilliwack. You don't think about it so it just sneeks up on you.

David left around 8 am to go golfing and about an hour later, I went for my daily walk around the park. After that I got on the computer until he came home around 11:15 am. We ate lunch then we drove to the mall to pick up a little special something for our grandson. That took a while because I couldn't make up my mind about what to get. I'm not a very good shopper when I don't have something specific in mind. Then we went for supper at a restaurant close to the mall.

We are very excited because we are going home for Christmas and we get to see our little Liam whom we haven't seen since July. And of course we also get to spend Christmas with our daughter Renee and son-in-law Marc and our extended family. Tomorrow is laundry and packing day. Only two more sleeps before we leave...


I'm cheating. This picture was taken last year and the Santa hats were borrowed so we couldn't repeat it this year. Maybe we should buy our own hats...



David and I would like to wish everyone, family, friends and our readers, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

1 comment:

Trent and Teresa said...

Merry Christmas, David & Lise !!
We wish you a Christmas filled with family, love, and peace. Enjoy your grandson and family, and travel safely. Sincerely, Trent and Teresa