Thursday, December 18, 2008

Golf for David and housework for me...

Doesn't seem fair does it? We had more rain overnight but we woke up to sunny skies and it was warmer today. Thursday is David's normal golf day so he was out the door just as I was sitting down to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I decided to clean the bathroom and wash the floors before going out for my walk. After my 45-minute walk, I got on the computer and paid some bills; David came home and we went to the restaurant for lunch. We are getting into the very bad habit of eating out. It just seems so much easier. At 2:00 pm he went golfing for the second time today; this time to a different golf course and with a different bunch of guys. I grabbed a couple loads of laundry and headed to the laundry room. That only took about 1 hour & 1/2. I spent the rest of the afternoon reading my book and put more time on the computer. David came home around 5 pm and we had supper at home.


After supper, I called Renee and talked on the phone for about an hour. It sure is nice having this land line with unlimited long distance calling to Canada. Unlike the cell phone, I don't have to worry about 'using' too many minutes on one call and I have a nice relaxing conversation. Then I called Adam and we got on the webcam and talked to our little grandson David. He was pretty excited because he's been opening Christmas presents for the past two days. They will be out of town for Christmas so they have been having an early Christmas with family and friends at home before they leave. We also got to see the baby, Dylan. He has changed a lot. He has lost that 'newborn look' and is starting to look more like his big brother. He just kept staring into the camera. There must have been something on the computer that was interesting to him. Us. LOL Thank goodness for webcams.

No comments: