Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Settling into our winter routine.

I woke up around 7:15 am to a typical Arizona morning with the sun shining and a clear blue sky. David was already up and sitting outside drinking coffee so I grabbed my bowl of cereal and went to sit outside too. It's usually around the high 60sF or low 70sF in the morning so it's very pleasant sitting outside. After, I went for my 45 minute walk around the park. Then David and I attended the 9 o'clock activities meeting. Usually we have water aerobics at 9 am but on Tuesdays, water aerobics is after the meeting. So it was almost 10 am when we went into the pool. By the time that was over and we had showered and dressed, it was lunch time.

After lunch we sat outside for a couple of hours to read. Then we went to Starbucks where we sat outside to drink our coffee. As long as you're in the shade, it's really nice sitting outside. Otherwise, for me it would be too hot in the sun. The forecast for the week is temperatures in the high 80sF. Your typical Arizona forecast.. sunny, sunny and sunny... That's why we love it here. Right now, the sun sets around 5:45 pm so after dinner we watched TV.

No comments: