Sunday, November 23, 2008

A much needed laundry day.

It's a little cool in the morning when we wake up around 6:30 or 7:00. I don't usually get up until David has turned on the furnace and warmed up the bedroom a little bit. After breakfast, I did some reading for about an hour. I'm really enjoying my book and at the same time, I feel sad to be coming close to the end. it's so good!
About mid-morning, I headed to the laundry room with my two full laundry baskets (with David's help of course). There are about 10 washers and 12 dryers so you don't usually have to wait to use any. I was done in about 1 1/2 hours and it was time for lunch. Again we ate at home. We are trying to eat at home more. We sometimes get carried away and eat out too much. Not good for the wallet and not good for the waist line either. ;-)


We spent the rest of the afternoon either sitting outside. We were eating supper when I noticed this beautiful sunset. I opened the window and took this picture from inside the motorhome.


No comments: