Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our new blog site.

Welcome to our new blog. We've moved our blog to this site because it's FREE. Our old blog using My Trip Journal costs $100.00 for a one-year subscription and it was time to renew. It just made sense to switch. We just have to figure out how to move around on this one so bear with us. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have the option to send an email to everyone subscribing to our blog that we have updated it. So you will have to get used to checking it on your own once in a while. Sorry! ;-)

We are spending the day at home just watching TV. It's cloudy and has rained off and on all day. The highlight for today is that Renee and Liam (our grandson) are coming over for supper. Marc will be gone all day to a stag party for his cousin Jordan who is getting married in August.

We are just a few days away from hitting the road again. Westward ho....

2 comments:

Recording the trip said...

But, readers can subscribe to your site with a blog reader. It's easy.

Good luck and safe travels.

CarolynAllen said...

not sure how to subscribe with a blog reader....but I have to get your e-mail address again...so I can send news as needed! :-) I'll check the site...but don't want to post some of the stuff I send you! :-) Glad you're enjoying your summer! I'm enjoying my sunny one!